Thursday, July 3, 2008

Holy Freakin' Cow!

I normally don't watch the 800m but this was the most awesome finish ever for this race; Oregon came up from nowhere and just did a 1,2,3 sweep--chaos!
Yahoo! Brig has had to compete against a guy that runs for Oregon now--Jared Huske from Topeka-- a kick-butt hurdler and extremely nice guy. Now I will have to be an Baylor and Oregon fan. And Wichita!
And one of Tegan's friends always runs the distance races at the Olympic Trials-- Amy Mortimer--her mom was his gifted teacher here in Wamego...
Boo hoo. How I miss this sport. I was supposed to go help in Missouri this summer for Region 8, but that was the wedding weekend...

3 comments:

Dan Johnson said...

Is the Elefish real (probably a way stupid question) and how did the wedding go?

B. Diederich said...

No, I stole the fish off google and also the elephant's trunk--I love PhotoShop!
The wedding was great and it had a funny moment when they were walking off and she realized she'd forgotten her flowers! The disaster was the photo guy that my ex had 'furnished'.
My ex had refused to give us his name or phone number despite us asking for weeks and weeks. It was terrible. Turned out he was just a 'band groupie' (my ex still probably thinks he will become a famous rock star someday) and the guy had never done pics before except macro/nature photos. Don't even get me started! Bailey heard a comment he said and she was livid this morning...
He'd said he only took a couple pics of her with Brigham--only cause she'd asked--cause Brig 'was only a 1/2 brother' or something.
And she really loves her brother...

Dan Johnson said...

I always try to remember what Jerry Seinfeld said,"People? They're the worst."