Monday, November 3, 2008

A Small Addiction...

There are many little insignificant things that I find exciting and give me a thrill; things I see and want and need (not really!) ...unusual beads, lovely or dark graphics, bolts of fabric and scraps of material, sunny days, rusty objects, peeling paint, tropical plants.... .... ..... .... ..... .... fonts.
If I find a font site that has great diversity, I can spend HOURS scrolling around and clicking away and more hours unzipping them-- thus when I get ready to actually DESIGN an actual graphic for someone, it takes forever to choose the perfect one suited for a special project.
Dafont.com is one of my hunting grounds... I quickly inverted these and none-too-carefully wanded away any black. Of course I have to put it on some kind of texture... I have this obsession with GRUNGE...

No comments: